All meetings start at 2:00pm
March 5th 2023
Meeting called to order by President Karen at 2:05pm
Past Minutes: Lisa made a motion to accept the minutes from the last meeting as posted on our website. Seconded by Robynne. All in favor
12 people in attendance
Treasures Report: Savings $1681.36 and Checking $3482.22. Robynne made a motion to receive the treasures report and seconded by Sue
Correspondence: No correspondence
- Hoste by Northern Michigan Equine Association
- Stalls $30 and $15 contact Janece
- 3 age division high points
- Judges contracts back
- Diane LaChance taking stall reservations
- Boy Scount concession waiting to hear back
- 3 age divisions and an overall
- Sanction fees sent
- Judy will be sending them 5 Rulebooks. 4 for judges and 1 for their show manager
- We do not have judges contracts back yet, Lisa will be contact them
- Lisa will be sending the judges rulebooks
- Boy scout group concession TBD
- Motel Rooms reserved
- 3 age divisions 1 overall
- Sponsors: Everyone work on sponsors
- Walk trot clarification: No cross entering horse and rider combo with the exception of class 33. Which is open walk trot open.
- Each show day will have a separate registration form to make it easier on registration and then it will be uniform across all UPHA shows. Exhibitors will have to fill out a new form for each day they are showing.
- Janece will work on the showbill/registration form and post it on the FB page for final approval
- Office help: back to ground 0. Please try and think of someone that would be available to work the weekend
- Phyllis supplied a folder of trail patterns for clubs to use
- Sues crew will be in charge of the shavings Trailer Key. People will have to find their own way to get the shavings to their stalls. Sues crew will not be delivering shavings to the stalls
- Lisa will order ribbons for our show and the gift cards from TSC
Robynne brought up that we have records dating over 10 years ago in boxes. Are we able to purge the old old boxes of minutes and agendas. Judy made a suggestion of keeping records that are less than 10 years old. Anything over 10 years old can be destroyed. Judy made a motion and seconded by Abby.
Judy made a motion to not have a april meeting. We need to communicate and stay up to date on the fb page. Robynne seconded
Post on our social media that we are looking for office help, paid position.
Lisa made a motion to adjourn the meeting aat 2:59pm and seconded by Robynne